Tests. They come in all different shapes and sizes. Sometimes, they are enjoyable. Others, not so much. I think I know what God's latest test for me and my family is. My best friend's mom has had cancer for a very long time. She is now on her 4th bout of it. It started off with breast cancer. God healed her. Then it came back twice. This time around, it's a whole lot worse. We got the call that Jami was in the ER and she was complaining of a bad headache. The doctor came back and said those 4 words I never wanted to hear. "It's a brain tumor." I was in shock. It later traveled to her eye (she can't see out of it now), her back, hips, lungs, and legs. The doctors say that she won't make it till Summer. I honestly can't imagine my life without Jami. She has been there for me my whole life. My second momma. My role model. I guess you don't realize how important someone is, until they are slipping away. I don't know why God would take Jami away from us. The only explanation I have is, I guess if God needed another angel, who better than Jami?
P.S. please pray for the Law family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment