Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Single Challenge!

I know that there are so many singles out there. If you're like me, there are some days that you really hate seeing couples. Or you feel lonely like no one is interested. There are some days where I feel like I'll never find "the one". Well, just remember, God has someone for you. You may not know who it is, you may have not even met him/her. Just be patient.

I challenge all of my readers, Single or Taken, to take the Singles Challenge!
It consists of 5 days and repeat!

Day 1: Write down everything that you want in your future spouse!

Day 2: Write down everything that you don't want in your future spouse!

Day 3: Get ready for a great selfie/picture and post it asking people to comment!

Day 4: After you post that selfie, spend a day off social media! 

Day 5: Write down a prayer for your future spouse. Pray that prayer for them every day!

Day 6: Repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment